You can take advantage of targeted cancer, musculoskeletal and diabetes condition intervention.
Cancer Condition Resources
City of Hope’s oncology experts provide peer-to-peer decision support to members with complex cancers. City of Hope cancer support services include:
- A Cancer Support Line - A dedicated phone line answered by experienced City of Hope nurses who can help at every stage of your cancer journey.
- Expert Advisory Review and/or Second Opinion - A physician from City of Hope, who specializes in your type of cancer, will review your diagnosis and treatment plan and work directly with your local doctor to provide a recommendation regarding the planned treatment or recommend a new treatment plan, if needed.
- Precision Medicine and Complex Cancer Expertise.
Musculoskeletal Condition Resources
Physera offers individualized physical therapy, guided by expert physical therapists (PTs), through your smartphone whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
- Recover with a personalized plan and ongoing guidance.
- Get direct access to a dedicated, certified physical therapist.
- Save time by not having to travel to and from in-office visits.
- Pay nothing for physical therapy for you and your family.
Diabetes Condition Resources
Omada provides prevention for prediabetes and other obesity-related risks.
- Omada is a digitally delivered intensive behavioral counseling program for people with chronic conditions like prediabetes and other obesity-related risk factors.
- You’ll learn how to apply meaningful changes around eating, activity, sleep and stress, and then focus on sustaining those behaviors for a year and beyond.
- Omada takes a holistic approach to your health, rooted in behavior change, that addresses specific condition needs. They provide the right personalized content, devices and coaching for you, leveraging the ongoing relationship and knowledge of health history to deliver support that’s highly personalized.
- You will be asked to complete a 1-minute risk screener. If you’re at risk for an obesity-related chronic disease, you’re eligible for the program and can apply on the spot.
Virta provides nutritional therapy to help reverse Type 2 diabetes and eliminate the need for insulin. Virta offers a personalized treatment plan that offers you:
- Medical supervision from a physician-lead care team.
- A one-on-one health coach.
- Diabetes testing supplies.
- Educational tools like videos and recipes.
- A private online support communities.
To learn more about these specialty health resources, check out the FAQs.