Your Shot to Earn $200
At Sysco, we know that being vaccinated matters. That’s why we’re offering a one-time payment of $100 per dose of an initial COVID-19 vaccination or $200 for a completed COVID-19 vaccination series. Earn your incentive by uploading a photo of your vaccination card in Workday. Learn more here.
Top 7 Benefits Resources
If you are enrolled in a Sysco-sponsored national medical plan, here are some benefits that can support you in your efforts to prevent exposure and spread and keep you and your family healthy during this time:
- Telehealth – This is the time to be extra thoughtful about whether you really need to see a doctor in person. If you have a minor ailment like a skin rash, instead of sitting in a doctor’s office waiting room, consider using Telehealth and visiting with a doctor via phone or video chat from your home.
- Virtual Behavioral Health services – During stressful times like these, it helps to have some support. No need to venture out–you can visit with a therapist via phone or video chat from your own couch with Virtual Behavioral Health services through Teledoc.
- Parent Support Resources – With schools and day care centers closing and many parents working from home, you may need some extra support. Parent Support Benefits through Rethink Benefits can offer you services and resources to help you and your children.
- Mail Order Prescriptions – There’s no need to go to a busy pharmacy to fill your prescriptions. You can have them delivered right to your door using Caremark® Mail Service Pharmacy.
- Diabetes Support Resources – This can be an especially stressful time for those living with diabetes, who are at higher risk of serious complications related to COVID-19. The Transform Diabetes Care program through Aetna offers colleagues support.
- Virtual Physical Therapy – If you’re seeing a physical therapist, there is no need to pause or put off your care in an effort to avoid doctor’s offices and hospitals. You have access to virtual physical therapy through Omada for Joint & Muscle Health (formerly Physera).
- Your Healthcare Advocate – If you are enrolled in a Sysco-sponsored national medical plan, this is a great opportunity to reach out to an Aetna Healthcare Advocate for help with these and other benefits that can help you during this time.
During uncertain times like these, you may find that you need access to additional funds. Learn about Sysco’s 401(k) plan provision for coronavirus-related relief and an enhancement that can help you access your funds quickly. Get the details.
Explore the important resources and information provided by Fidelity to help keep you informed during market volatility and COVID-19 (coronavirus).
More COVID-19 (coronavirus) Resources
In addition to the resources Sysco provides you here, there are many great public resources online. Here are a few websites to go to for reliable information and guidance.
Center for Disease Control
World Health Organization
National Institutes of Health