Enroll in the Total Rewards Café. Follow these instructions:
- Log in to your account using your User ID and Password.
If this is your first time accessing the Total Rewards Café, click on Are You a New User? and create a unique username and password. You will also need to provide your date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security Number and your home address ZIP code.
- You will see the Annual Enrollment tile. Click on the arrow to the right of Make Your Annual Enrollment Choices, or, if you are a new user, click on the arrow to the right of Enroll in Your Benefits.
- Review what’s new and compare plan details. Then, click on Continue.
- Under “Let’s review a few key benefits first…”, click Continue.
- Read the definition of a tobacco user and select yes or no. Then, click Continue.
- To estimate your future medical expenses, select Personalize Estimates or if you’d prefer to skip this step, click No thanks.
Note: If you select Personalize Estimates, you’ll answer a series of questions and receive a recommended plan based on your answers. If you select No thanks, you’ll still receive a recommendation, but it will be more accurate if you answer the questions.
- Once you’ve received your medical plan recommendation, click Choose this Plan to elect it or Review All Plans to see all of your options. Note that there is a content card at the bottom of the page called Change Who’s Covered. This is where you can add new dependents and/or remove dependents.
- Continue following the prompts to make your Health Savings Account, Health Care FSA, Dependent Day Care FSA and Dental elections. After that, you’ll be directed to the Benefits Summary page to make changes to your other plans.
To learn how to add your dependents, add or remove a tobacco surcharge, designate a beneficiary or print a confirmation statement, click here.
Enroll Over the Phone
Call the Sysco Benefits Center at 1-800-55-SYSCO (7-9726). Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.
Note: You are responsible for ensuring that your benefit elections are correct. Be sure to check the confirmation you receive after submitting your elections online (or by mail if enrolled by phone) for new hire, Benefits Enrollment or a change in status. You can access your elections online 24/7 by visiting the Total Rewards Café. Please be aware that changes to your benefits may result in retroactive payroll deductions, depending on the coverage effective date and when benefits elections/changes are made.