Sysco is working to provide every deskless associate with their Sysco Network ID, which allows associates to access many important Sysco systems like Workday. To access these systems, associates need to set up a password, and they need their Sysco Network ID to do that.
Our goal is to have all associates reset their temporary password and register for Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) by April 1.
On this webpage, you will find resources to help you support associates as they follow the processes to reset passwords and set up SSPR. This site includes:
- Instructions to help you distribute associate materials and a recording of the HR kick off call.
- FAQs and talking points to help you support associates.
- Slides to use with new hires.
- SSPR and password reset instructions you can print off and provide to associates. There is also a copy of the tear off pad you can print if you run out.
- Copies of all associate materials in English and Spanish. Materials in Tagalog, Mandarin Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Burmese, Vietnamese and Haitian Creole will be posted the week of March 14.